Beauty Best Buy: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

7:10pm: Slick on hot pink lip gloss. Tonight's is MAC LustreGlass Lip Gloss in Venetian.

7:10pm and 30 seconds: Catch a glimpse of my obnoxiously peeling blue nail polish as I'm finishing my lips. Alarm! Alarm! The day got away from me, and now, in the 11th hour, I remember I forgot to get a mani. I have 10 minutes before my husband and I leave for a first date with another couple. Ah! My husband can rely on his solid handshake and eye contact to make a good first impression, but for a woman, nails are the x-factor that say it all. Chipped nails don't exactly scream polished, put-together or stylish. My options are slim. I can either a) sit on my hands during our dinner, but that's not going to fly being that I'm a hand talker and hungry or b) wiggle myself out of this beauty pinch pronto.

Shades from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Collection

Shades from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Collection

7:11: I remember a PR person recently sent me a sampling of shades from the new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure collection. The new formula is supposed to take care of all 5 steps of a manicure in one bottle (base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat). Hoping I'm not falling prey to a marketing gimmick that exploits every woman's weakness --time savers -- I bet on Sally and hope she comes to the rescue. After quickly removing the polish remnants, I whip out my Sally lacquer in the silvery hue Pedal to the Medal.

What I'm wearing now: Sally Hensen Pedal to the Medal

What I'm wearing now: Sally Hensen Pedal to the Medal

7:15: I'm not very experienced in DIY manicures and don't have the steadiest hand, but the wide, flat brush made it so easy to apply the color to my entire nail bed in one swipe, and I never went outside the lines. All it took was two coats, and my nails are stunning in silver with 5 minutes to spare for drying time! I'm hooked on Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure! Thank you Sally for this time-saving manicure-in-a-bottle. My nails feel and look great, and this paint has definitely earned itself the title of my Product Of The Week.

Mehndi

How to Pluck Your Eyebrows

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//2000/400/30/2/12432.jpg